1. MY MODULE BLUEBEEP GUARDIAN® DOES NOT CONNECT TO MY SMARTPHONE
- Check that the Bluetooth setting on your smartphone is activated.
- Check that your module is not connected to another device.
- Check that your module is not out of range.
- Remember: your module automatically turns o_ when no movement or presence is detected for 5 minutes; the connection is then interrupted . To restart your module, move or shake your equipment slightly. If your smartphone had previously been associated to the module, the connection will be re-established within 15 seconds. Alternatively, you can start the search and initialize your equipment.
- Check the OS version of your smartphone: 6.0 and higher for Android, 9 and higher for iOS. Bluetooth 4.0 and higher.
- Check if your module has been disabled in the application (page monitoring), and re-enable it by clicking on the corresponding line .
- Switch your smartphone o_ and on again.
- Reset the module: remove and replace the batteries.
- Check that the batteries are installed correctly.
2. MY MODULE INDICATES "OUT OF ORDER"
- Contact your service representative, do not use your module anymore.
3. THE BATTERY LEVEL IS LOW
- Change the batteries, consult your manual.
4. HOW TO STOP MONITORING WITHOUT DECONNECTING
THE MODULE FROM THE APPLICATION?
- Click on the icon corresponding to your equipment in page monitoring . The disabled status will appear; you will need to reactivate the module by pressing the corresponding line to restart connection and monitoring.
5. HOW TO SEND SMS OR EMAIL ALERTS?
- Enter the phone numbers and email addresses of the recipients.
- Verify that you have a connection to the GSM network.
- For emails, you must have an internet connection and "cellular data" enabled.
- The first-level alerts are sent to the coordinates entered for the equipment; the second level alerts (the most serious ones) are also sent to the entered coordinates in my account.
6. HOW TO NOT DUPLICATE THE PARAMETER
ENTRIES OF AN ALREADY REGISTERED CHILD?
- Use the child search function in front of the relevant area: button .
Note that the button clears the data in the name and age fields of the child, and allows you to enter the information manually.
7. HOW TO STOP THE "BABY LEFT ALONE" ALERT?
- Acknowledge this alert on the monitoring page: the alarm is o_, the monitoring is reset.
8. HOW TO PRINT ALARM HISTORY?
- In the alarm history page, press the "print" button. The pdf file is created, archive it, send it, or start printing with the corresponding applications on your smartphone.
9. HOW TO STOP THE BLUEBEEP APPLICATION?
- The Bluebeep application is normally still active. You can stop it like any other application.
Be careful, in this case you will have to think about restarting it again.
10. THE APPLICATION SEND MESSAGES THAT DO NOT CORRESPOND TO REALITY
- Check the conformity of the model entered for your equipment on the page equipment settings.
11. MY APPLICATION BLUEBEEP GUARDIAN IS NOT AUTOMATICALLY LAUNCHED
- For IOS smartphone, start your application by clicking on the Bluebeep Guardian® icon in your applications For ANDROID smartphone, the Bluebeep Guardian® application is automatically launched when the smartphone is turned on. It is not restarted on simple on-screen display a_er being stopped. You must restart by clicking on
the Bluebeep Guardian® icon in your applications.
12. THE MODEL OF MY EQUIPMENT IS NOT LISTED
IN THE CORRESPONDING ASSISTANCE
- Keep the default "standard model" classification if you cannot find your model. (For a list of possible models, you can click on the corresponding search button )
13.HOW TO ADJUST AUDIO ALERTS VOLUME?
- You can click on the speaker icon appearing with the alarm signaling on the Monitoring page; the audio stop is momentary; the alarm will be audible again at each occurrence of an alarm.
- You can also decrease the application-specific volume in the menu settings "Application Manager" or equivalent of your smartphone. Attention spoken messages will be lowered identically.
- You can lower the overall volume of your smartphone.
14. HOW MANY MODULES CAN BE MONITORED SIMULTANEOUSLY?
- The number is at least 20 modules simultaneously. The higher the number of modules, the slower becomes the frequency of alert display.
15. CAN WE MONITOR DIFFERENT EQUIPMENT WITH THE SAME APPLICATION (CHAIR, SEAT, BED)?
- A single application, Bluebeep Guardian® allows you to monitor all your childcare equipment fitted with a Bluebeep module.
16. SHOULD YOU DISCONNECT AN EQUIPMENT TO MONITOR
- No, Bluebeep Guardian® can monitor several di_erent equipment simultaneously.
17 . WHAT IS THE MAXIMUM DISTANCE BETWEEN THE MODULE
AND THE SMARTPHONE TO RECEIVE INFORMATION?
- When no obstacles are present, the range of Bluetooth Low Energy is approximately 20 meters. This distance can be significantly reduced as a function of obstacles or thickness of walls between the module and the smartphone.
18.CAN WE DIFFERENTIATE ALARM MELODIES?
- Each alarm has its own melody in addition to its color code and pictogram.
19.HOW TO MONITOR YOUR BABY WITH A SECOND SMARTPHONE?
Only a single piece of equipment can be monitored by one smartphone at a time.
To connect it to a second smartphone:
- You must disable the module of the first smartphone in the monitoring page by clicking on the corresponding button ; the connection will be disabled .
You can then control your module with another smartphone equipped with the Bluebeep application.
- Or you can remove the equipment from your first smartphone, the module then becomes accessible by the second; In this case all the data of the equipment entered on the first Smartphone is lost.
- Or you can move the first smartphone away so that the connection is lost by the latter. The module is then available for the second smartphone, to which it will automatically connect if it has been previously validated.
20. HOW TO IDENTIFY A CHILD?
- By entering his name in parameter setting equipment, keying the address of his photo, and his age.
21. HOW TO RECEIVE WARNING MESSAGES IF I AM TOO FAR AWAY?
- You must always have a smartphone equipped with the Bluebeep Guardian® application within range of your equipment. This smartphone will serve as a central unit that will send you alert messages via SMS and email addresses previously set.
22. HOW TO DELETE THE ADVERTISING BANNER?
- You can purchase the premium version of the Bluebeep Guardian® application.
23. WHAT ARE THE RISKS OF RADIATION ISSUED?
- Bluebeep has excluded WIFI technology strongly discouraged in some countries, including France, taking into account the risks of radiation emitted to infants. Bluetooth Low Energy is chosen for its very low emission power.
- To guarantee the best of the Rules of Art, Bluebeep also manages at least the data transmitted and the transmission frequency.